outing wif lf and nerds
Thursday, December 14, 2006
School ended early yesterday, at 9am. Thus, the leafies went out to AMK for pizza!=) on the way there we took silly pictures, pretending to be nerds,wearing spectacles with no degree.


Jiajia says i look cute in this pic o.o .

Nerds unite!=D

I love soup! :[ heh.
After pizza and some muah chee =) We went back to school to complete out animation of the box.

Jiajia took this pic of me through her camera case. Looks like a movie thingy yea?
After completeting our work, we were playing around the comp and discovered that Mac's photobooth has pretty cool features like this. photo manipulation.

It wasn't long before we started taking silly pictures and laughing our heads off.



After that, we went shopping for christmas presents.Louy didn't go cos she wanted to go home :(. Although we planned to christmas shop, we ended up shopping for clothes with LF instead. He spent like $79.90 on a top o.o . Anyway, as we were walking around, we passed by many pretty CHRISTMAS TREES!=D We then decided to take pictures with them=).

omg~! so pretty so pretty!~

We love christmas ornaments=).
By the time I went back I was so super super super tired I felt like an octopus.Could hardly wake up today morning too-_-" . Yesterday was super fun though=D.
3 more days to israel trip!=) and i havn't bought proper winter clothes yet -_-"
lots of love
0love notes