fluffy's awesome
Sunday, October 16, 2005
I love my fluffy baby!!!:D Yesterday he held his towel in his mouth and brought it to me cos he wanted to play!!:D YOU TELL ME CUTE ANOT!?!?!?! he's damn cute lar. He can't bite the big towel and run cos he would trip over the towel,so he got the small one instead.The space between his forlegs and his mouth is just like 20cm?omg!!! I LOVE MY FLUFFY BABY!!!! and i don't like people to anyhow go and copy my fluffy's pic and say that it is their dog.I HATE IT. So don't go do that unless you want ur head to be chopped off by yours truly.I LOVE FLUFFY DARLING!!!!Sometimes when i study,he'll wait for me outside my study:) Then when i get up to go to the kitchen or something he'll follow me!!!:)I hate the AIA orange advertisment in the mrt trains.Once i was so tired,that while taking the train,and people were coming in from a stop, my mind was thinking"DON'T STEP ON THE ORA...dammit it's fake"and for a moment i thought the orange was real la!!!what the...BEN AND JERRY's HAVE FINALLY OPENED AT SUNTEC CITY!hooray!ice cream every sunday:) whoo!yumyum.
lots of love
0love notes
About
Cookies are yummy
boldunderlineitalic
LIKES
God
COOKIE
Fluffy!
muffin
Lilies
Wishes
WISHES
WISHES
WISHES
WISHES